Dive into Adult Swim:
Wednesday 6-7:15pm — They say come to the table, but don’t we all want to know what is on the table?! This adult fellowship event fills the table each week with amazing food (the pic is from our first week!). While the kids and youth are at their activities, adults can fellowship, play games, and EAT!
Join one of our Classes:
Sunday School 9:15-10:15 — We have classes for every age and interest (check out kid and youth details on their page). Feel free to each one that interests you! — Remember to join us early for Donut Fellowship! (9am)
- Beacon Class ~ Room 500 (Middle Hall) — This class use the Bible as the text and discusses ways to apply the truth to our life today. Led by Brian Miller, the class includes married and single adults (most with adult children).
- Mary and Martha Class ~ Office Conference Room — This class is for older women who love the Lord! It is led by Wilma Searcy and uses Smyth-Helwys Formations Curriculum
- Lost & Found Class ~ Room 501 (Middle Hall) — This class is watching and discussing clips from The Chosen (a video series on Jesus and the Disciples). Led by Melissa Marr, the class includes married and single adults (most with children at home).
- Mike’s Class ~ Room 502 (Middle Hall) — This class studies contemporary Christian books along with the Bible. Led by Wayman Bonham, the class includes married and single adults (most with adult children).
- Young Adult Class ~ Room 705 (Upstairs) — A class exploring issues and scripture of interest to young adults. Led by Mike and Margaret Ann Black, the class includes adults in their 20’s and early 30’s.
- Pathfinders Class ~ Room 503 (Media) — Deep Bible Study using a variety of curriculum, including Broadman Commentary, Holman, movies, and videos. Led by Steve Stratton, the class includes married and single adults (most with adult children).
Tuesday Evening Zoom ~ Join Steve Stratton every Tuesday at 7:30. The class is open for anyone who want to dive deeper into scripture! Email Steve for more details and the Zoom link: email@example.com
2nd Wednesday, 1-3pm — Come and enjoy a time together with Women who love each other and the Lord! Each month includes snacks, conversation, devotion, and a service project.
For more details contact Ellen Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
Throughout the year we have lots of others events. From bingo to camping to outdoor movies to a live nativity! These events will be posted on our Facebook Page and weekly updates. We hope to see you soon!